Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Loftus Lane : 1 year in the making

I've been a creative soul all my life.  When I started working at Starbucks in 2003, I was drawing up the daily offers board often and that continued during my 5 1/2 year working life with that great company.  I should have known then, that this was what I should be doing with time.

My soul has never felt more fulfilled! I've started to create some beautiful things for friends, who've then passed on my talents to their friends... my heart is bursting with joy to be able to create and to feel appreciated.  It was like God has been pulling out his hair trying to get me to focus on this venture for 11 years, and I just wouldn't listen.  I'm having so much fun writing out chalkboards and designing prints.....it truly is the most fun, and I feel like it was the push in self confidence I've needed lately.

I think over the past year of being a mom, I kind of...well, lost myself.  I lost my desire to do anything other than be a wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend... there was no "take care of Kj" in my list of "to do".  I've now found that and made time for me here and there, which is so important, I'm learning!

I'm grateful for my family & friends who have always supported me and been by my side as I figure it all out. I'm most grateful for my husband who is my biggest fan, supporter and cheerleader.... he always has my back and is always pushing me forward!! Thanks babe!

 I still have my Asha Malika Photography going and have some fun things up my sleeves in the next few months!  That is very exciting and I can't wait to post about it!!

For now, I leave you with a few Loftus Lane creations!  {if you're local to Seattle, WA and want a chalkboard done, don't hesitate to contact me! :)}
If you want a custom board done you can email me at loftuslane@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment